Monday, September 27, 2004

Why I'll Vote for Bush over Kerry

Taken from the transcript of the O'Reilly Factor interview tonight:
O’REILLY: So you're not going to military militarize the border to stop,
PRESIDENT BUSH: No, we’re going to use the border patrol and beef it up, and make it, give it better technologies and better equipment to do its job.
O’REILLY: Okay. You know a lot of people are not going to like that answer, you know that.
PRESIDENT BUSH: Well it’s a, a truthful answer.
Note the last exchange. That's the difference. Bush won't be out there promising to militarize the border, or claiming that his words were twisted tomorrow.
I hope like hell O'Reilly can get Kerry on. I'll put up the transcripts as the ultimate proof.

UPDATE: Let me also mention how pissed I am that Bill had two Democrat shills on for the analysis portion. Where's the Republican analysis. Fair and Balanced don't mean letting them take cheap shots.