Monday, September 27, 2004

Once a Peanut Farmer, Always a Goober

Ok, I really tried to ignore former President, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and senile-dictator-appeasing-commie-lover Jimmy Carter. That idjit had the temerity to say:
Voting arrangements in Florida do not meet "basic international requirements"
Are these like the "basic international requirements" that delivered 100% of the vote to Democratic All-Stars Kim Il Jong and Saddam Hussein? Are you kidding me? FLORIDA doesn't meet that requirement, but Venezuela does? Quit smoking that stuff you find around the Habitat sites.

Lemme tell you something Mr. Carter: I happen to know that people within the Florida Department of Corrections are working their asses off to get rights claims processed by the deadline this Thursday. And another thing: Are you so desperate to recruit votes that you need the felons-who-have-not-had-that-right-restored vote?

Go see INDCJournal or Q and O for some rational commentary on it. All I can say is that I intend to vote, but should there be international observers where I am voting I fully intend to pick a fight on my way out of the polls. F*** you Mr. Carter. Whyn't you quit hugging dictators and go back to building houses for poor people. You seem to be genuinely good at that and genuinely terrible at politics.